EIC Connect Energy 2019 -Manchester United Football Ground
C&P High Voltage Services – 11kV, 33kV, 132kV
The C&P High Voltage Services team will be on hand at stand #P9 at the EIC (Energy Industries Council) EIC Connect Energy 2019 next Tuesday 10th September at Manchester United Football Ground. Find out more about their design, build, operation & maintenance solutions up to 132kV.
EIC Connect is the Energy Industries Council (EIC)’s flagship not-for-profit event which brings together the supply chain with key decision makers from global power, nuclear & renewables companies.
EIC Connect Energy 2019 returns to Manchester in September 2019, bringing global developers, top-tier EPC contractors and the UK’s supply chain together to generate new business opportunities in the clean energy sector.
With a combination of supply chain briefings, panel sessions and one-to-one meetings with key global developers and contractors all looking to do business with the UK supply chain, EIC Connect Energy 2019 should not be missed.
C&P High Voltage Services provide a range of high voltage engineering solutions, specialising in:
- High Voltage Design & Build Principal Contractor (BOP) Services
- Renewable Energy O&M Services up to 132kV – SAP Callout & Maintenance Solutions (Onshore & Offshore)
- Private Network Contract Maintenance Services – 11kV, 33kV, 132kV
- New Electricity Connections up to 132kV (NERS Accredited)
- Cable Jointing & Installation – 11kV, 33kV, 132kV
C&P High Voltage Services Ltd are part of the C&P Group Holdings. Read more about the group’s subsidiary companies: