Offshore Wind North East 2019 – We are exhibiting!
HV High Voltage Services will be exhibiting at Offshore Wind North East, a leading offshore wind event that explores themes and opportunities in the Offshore Wind sector. The event which is presented by NOF will look at projects and supplier opportunities in the industry, innovation and O&M.
The event which will be held at Eagles Community Arena, Newcastle-upon-Tyne on the 7th Nov and is predicted to attract over 400 delegates. Visit us on stand #25 to find out about HV’s high voltage engineering services and projects.
The UK is the world leader in offshore wind, with more installed capacity than any other country. Already, offshore wind powers the equivalent of 4.5 million homes annually and will generate over 10% of UK electricity by 2020.
The cost of new offshore wind has fallen by 50% since 2015 and it is now one of the lowest cost options for new power in the UK – cheaper than new gas and nuclear power.
Between 2016 and 2021 nearly £19bn is being invested in offshore wind in the UK. This investment supports thousands of jobs across the UK in manufacturing, project development, construction and operations.
The offshore wind sector has set out ambitious plans for a transformative sector deal that will generate tens of thousands of highly-productive, skilled jobs across the UK and make offshore wind the backbone of a clean, reliable and affordable energy system.
HV High Voltage Services is able to support both the onshore and offshore wind sectors. Having built over 30 wind farms and operating and maintaining renewable energy assets across the UK, C&P Engineering Services is well placed to provide Onshore and Offshore Wind HV solutions, from HV turnkey solutions to consultancy, operation and maintenance services.
- GWO Certified
- High Voltage Turnkey Solutions
- SAP Service
- Fault Analysis & Management
- Consultancy & HV Safety
- Operation & Maintenance
Our Offshore Wind High Voltage Services & Area of Expertise:
- Site Management / SAP Duties up to 132kV
- Control & Operation /HV Safety HV Consultancy
- Switchgear & Transformer Installation & Testing
- Design and Network Analysis, Discrimination Studies
- Earthing Design
- HV Electrical System Design
- HV Electrical Installation Primary substation: Construction, Installation and Commissioning
- Switchgear, Transformers, Plant & Apparatus: Installation Commissioning and Refurbishment
- Cable Containment: HV/LV, Cable Ladders Trays & Trunking Earthing Systems
- Panel Wiring: Relay Panels, Remote Terminal Unit (RTUs) and LVAC boards
- Lighting, Heating, Power and Security Systems: for Substations and Control Rooms Retrofit
- Upgrade & Decommissioning: To all Equipment Protection, Design, Testing & Commissioning
- VLF & Partial Discharge Testing
- Cable Installation and Connections: HV/LV, Multi-Core & Power, Cable Laying, Pulling, Jointing
- Maintenance of HV & LV Switchgear
- HV Inspection & Testing Services up to 68kV (Peak)
- HV Switching
- Fault Finding Analysis & Management
- Transformer Repairs Oil Sampling – Laboratory Analysis Dissolved Gas Analysis
- Cable Installation & Jointing Services – 11kV, 33kV & 66kV
- Contestable Grid Connections
- Operation & Maintenance
- Asset Management, Condition Inspection & Monitoring