High Voltage Service in Bahrain – Commissioning Project
High Voltage Services in Bahrain: C&P Engineering Services’ High Voltage division were tasked with completing a commissioning project for a customer in Bahrain on their 11kV High Voltage distribution network.
The project scope of work included the recommissioning of the following:
- HV switchgear of main intake substation
- Transformers and ring main units and substations no.1, 2 & 3.
- Main incoming LV switchgear and LV panels for substations no.1, 2 & 3
- Commissioning mains fail and auto changeover to standby generators
- ACVLF testing of the 11kV cable network
- Primary and secondary injection and functional testing of main substation and 11kV switchgear
- Carried out High Voltage operational switching and issuing and cancelling safety documentation to facilitate the work on a live system
- Energisation of the 11kV network
- Provided all the necessary test and commissioning certification
The project was completed to provide the customer with verification and the required documentation, certification and confirmation that the high voltage equipment and private network was suitably installed by others, prior to energisation.
International Operations – HV Design & Build and Operation & Maintenance Services
Whatever your requirements, C&P Engineering Services can provide the complete high voltage electrical infrastructure solution both in the UK and internationally. From design through to construction, commissioning and energisation, our vast experience with private network distribution systems and industry knowledge has placed C&P Engineering Services as a leading high voltage electrical contractor.
For our customers who operate overseas, we adapt our UK electrical engineering expertise, experience and operational knowledge to the country market in which we operate, ensuring that the delivery of our services are in line with the requirements of the customer, regulations and local operating needs. To read more about our HV Services and international operations, please call +44(0)1792 897002 or visit www.highvoltageservices.co.uk
For further information about C&P’s High Voltage and other Integrated Electrical Services, please click on one of the links below: