High Voltage Cable Jointers
High Voltage Cable Jointers – 11kV / 33kV
C&P Engineering Services is a high voltage engineering company specialising in electrical power infrastructure, grid connections and renewable generation. Due to continuing success within these sectors and expansion we are seeking experienced High Voltage Cable Jointers to join our existing team on Projects throughout South Wales and the UK.
The role will include:
- Carrying out HV cable jointing and terminations on LV,11kV and 33kV (Experience on higher voltages desirable but not essential).
- To carry out earthing and cable installations
- Take a Supervisory role when necessary
- Mentor and coach junior staff in developing their knowledge and skills
- Assist with site breakdowns and investigative procedures.
- Act as a competent person to receive safety documentation.
- Project a professional image to clients and colleagues.
- Contribute to the future success of C&P HV Services ltd and its clients
The ideal candidate will be
- Familiar with Raychem, 3Ms, Nexans and Tycho joints and terminations
- DNO trained and preferred
To find out more please contact C&P Engineering Services on +44(0)1792 897002 or email your CV to email@example.com
For further information about C&P’s High Voltage and other Integrated Electrical Services, please click on one of the links below: